Who starts to create tension in part 2
I think that Curley's wife starts to create problems that could foreshadow future events. Some of guys on the ranch that George and Lennie have met said that all that she did was create problems for them. She also gives Lennine the look the first time she saw him. I think that later in the story she could take advantage of him because he is not very smart or because he's just dumb. Other future conflicts she might cause is that she might use Curley as a tool and use him to get George and Lennie in trouble or other guys on the ranch.
Trey I agree with you that Curley's wife could be using Lennie for something. It would definitely be more persevering if you had a good quote and a good explanation.
ReplyDeleteMaybe Lennie likes Curley's wife, and what if she likes Lennie?